When raising an export declaration for CDS, multiple additional procedure codes may be required, as specified by the HMRC tariff.
To enter multiple additional procedure codes, follow the steps below:
- From the declaration, go to the Items tab, select the item and click Open.
- Locate the Customs details section.
- The first additional procedure code is entered in the Nat. procedure field.
- To add more additional procedure codes, click the pencil icon, and an entry box will appear.
- Click Add and enter the required procedure code.
- Add any further required codes as necessary, and then click OK.
Article is closed for comments.