An employee of your company can manage user logins to the applications in the AEB data center. You can create and delete logins or assign new passwords.
To request this, submit a request to AEB. When creating the ticket, select “User administration” and under “I would like to...”, select the “manage user permissions” entry. Send all relevant information to the AEB Service. They will grant your extended rights in the application to
Creating a new user
- Use your login data to log in to the AEB application.
- In the Office, select Master data – Companies to first add the new person.
- Select your company, then switch to the Employees sheet and click New to add a new person. The first name, last name, phone number, and e-mail address are required.
- Now you can create a user account for the new employee. To do this, go to the Office and select Master data – Persons.
- Open the newly created person.
- In the menu bar, click Person and select Add user.
- In the window that opens, select Create new user and confirm with OK.
- Now fill in the sheet that opens. Required fields are User, Password, and E-mail address.
- First, assign a user name that has not yet been assigned in your client. Choose a password and specify the e-mail address of the new user. Click OK to complete the process.
- The user has now been created for your client.
Send to the newly created user the necessary information, such as web address, client name, and user name.
First login of the new user
The new user can now log in. To log in, they can either use the password you have given them or click on Forgot your password? to assign themselves a new password in the application.
Resetting passwords of users
You can also reset a user's password at any time via the user administration. Open the corresponding user and reset the password to a password that has not yet been used. Check the Change passw. now box to enable the function that the user must choose a new password when logging in the next time.
If an employee leaves your company, go to Master data – Persons, check the Inactive box and delete the associated user via the User administration.
As soon as you have checked the box, this employee will no longer be listed in the overviews or will be marked as inactive.
Their data remains available in the background. This may become important during customs audits allowing you to track who was responsible for individual customs declarations in subsequent years.