You want to change your password in your application or you forgot it? Here you will find tips on the subject of passwords.
- You have forgotten your password
- You want to change your password
- You have requested a new password but have not received an email
- Your newly assigned password does not work
You have already received a new password, but still can't log in? Read the following article:
Remove passwords for AEB applications from browsers.
You have forgotten your password
- Click on the Forgot your password button If you have a valid email address stored in the application, you will immediately receive a new password. This remains valid for 24 hours and must be changed within this period.
- Fill in the fields Client and User and additionally in the Captcha field the content from the dark shaded field.
- After that, you can change the password of the day and assign yourself a new one, which you will use to log in to the application.
If you have not yet stored a user, approach your colleagues who have already been granted user management rights by AEB.
You want to change your password
- Go to your user profile via Office – User administration.
- Here you can change your password or maintain your email address yourself.
You have requested a new password but have not received an email
The following checks will help you:
- Have you entered the correct URL in the browser that you want to use to log in to your application?
- Check the correct spelling of client and user. The client refers to the company name. The user usually contains the first letters of your first and last name.
- Is there an e-mail with the sender firstname.lastname@example.org in your spam folder?
- Check with your IT department to see if an email from email@example.com has not been forwarded through a firewall for security reasons.
- Approach your colleagues who have already received the Rights for user administration. They can check your email address, correct it if necessary and reset your password. Alternatively, submit a request to AEB's support team.
Your newly assigned password does not work
- It is possible that an automated password management system in your company prevents password entries.
- Your web browser may store passwords in the cache. Then use the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Del to clear the cache. Depending on your web browser, select passwords and then delete them.