In order to respond to your login or new password request as quickly as possible, enter a request and complete the application details:
If you use applications in AEB's data center, your company is responsible for managing logins. This applies, for example, to Export Filing, Import Filing, EMCS Filing, Carrier Connect, or Trade Compliance Management.
- If your company does not yet manage the login accounts in-house, you can change this now. Determine at least one responsible person in the company and submit a request to AEB Support for this.
- You can use the Forgot your password? button to reset your password yourself. If you have any questions about this, please refer to the article Changing or resetting the password.
If you are working with ASSIST4, please contact AEB Support via the Contact form to create a new login, change passwords, or disconnect existing sessions if necessary.
For a new installation:
- your desired user name
- mandatory reference user for authorizations
- Whether additional Citrix access is required
Reset passwords or disconnect sessions:
- Your login or user name
Is it really about an ASSIST4 login or is it about access via Citrix? Depending on your system environment access administration may vary.
In some system environments, you use Citrix to log in to your application. Please contact AEB Support via the Contact form to create a new login, change passwords, or disconnect existing sessions if necessary.
For a new installation:
- Enter your desired user name in the request form.
Reset or reactivate password
- Enter your Citrix user in the request form.
After registration, you can use the Help Center as a central portal for submitting your requests to the AEB Support.
- First, click on the Sign in button at the top right.
- In the new registration window click Sign up now.
- Enter your name and email address in the registration form and then assign a new password.
- You will then receive an email from “AEB Service & Support” with the subject “Confirm your email address”.
If you have forgotten your password for the Help Center, use the Forgot password? button.
At AEB's Service Portal you can download service packs and product documentation about AEB applications.
Creating a new login
- For a new login, register in the Help Center
- Fill out the contact form.
- To reset your password, click the Forgot password? button. Enter your email address and a temporary password will be sent to you.
The details do not match your requirements?
Then describe as precisely as possible in the request form what kind of login you need from AEB.