Your Desktop serves as your dashboard for processing export declarations. The widgets on the Desktop let you access all necessary applications. The following widgets are available:
- Search: Use this widget to search for declarations filtered by consignee and a defined search period – see Searching for and filtering export declarations
- Create export declaration: This widget helps you create an export declaration for roll-on roll-off (RoRo) traffic – see Creating a new or opening an existing export declaration
- My export declarations: This widget displays your pool of export declarations filtered according to their different status. The different colors show you where immediate action is required
- My templates: With this widget, you can manage and apply all your templates conveniently – see Applying AEB standard templates and Creating you own templates for various uses cases and scenarios
- Favorites: They give you quick access to overviews and data records, similar to how you access websites through your web browser using favorites or bookmarks. Favorites also allow you to open saved views in an overview. Favorites can be renamed, rearranged in the list, displayed, hidden, and deleted. See Using favorites
- User tips: Read helpful user tips from AEB on using your software.
- Tutorials: Watch video tutorials or access the online help for the application from within this widget