Start the software by opening a web browser or clicking on a link. On the login page, enter your login
credentials and select a language. Your AEB representative will provide you with the URL, client, user name, and password.
Proceed as follows to log in:
- Open a web browser that meets the system requirements.
- Enter the URL in the address bar of your browser, then press the Enter key.
The welcome page is displayed, followed by the login dialog.
- Enter the login data in the appropriate fields of the login dialog.
- You have the option to select a different language from the Language field.
- Click Log in.
The Desktop is displayed.
Proceed as follows if you have forgotten your password:
You must have entered a valid e-mail address in the Office under User Administration – Users under your user.
- On the login screen, click Forgot your password?
- Complete the required fields, then click Request now.
AEB will send you a new password by e-mail. It remains valid for 24 hours.
- Change your new password within 24 hours.
Proceed as follows to change your password and/or store your e-mail address:
- In the Office, go to User administration – User and open the user you use for login.
- Enter the desired information.