To become more familiar with your AEB application, you can open the Tutorials widget on your Desktop. Here you will find direct links to step-by-step guides and how-to videos for your product.
In addition, the help menu, which you open by clicking on the icon in the upper right-hand corner, offers you further functions.
And finally, you can also call up tooltips from any screen.
Proceed as follows to access the 'Tutorials' widget:
- Click the icon.
Your Desktop with the available widgets is displayed.
- In the Tutorials widget, click on the link of your choice:
- Step-by-step guides: These instructions will guide you through your application step by step.
- How-to videos: The how-to videos show you in short sequences how to complete certain processes in your application.
Proceed as follows to access the help menu:
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on the icon.
The help menu opens.
- Click on the entry of your choice:
- Help with questions: This takes you to the AEB Help Center, which offers you application-related and functional help. Enter your keyword in the search window and press the Enter key. You will immediately be displayed initial proposed solutions.
- Help for screen (F1): Opens tooltips for the current screen. Here you will find explanations of all fields, table columns, menu functions, buttons, and shortcuts for this screen.
- Show keyboard shortcuts: Save time by working with the keyboard shortcuts provided.
- What’s new in your product? Here you will find a summary of the most important new features and changes that AEB has implemented in your product.
- Service pack information: Opens a list of all new features and changes that are included in the current service pack.
- Show tooltips checkbox: Enables the field-specific help as soon as your mouse hovers over an element on the user interface. Learn more about the required entries and get more links to step-by-step guides.
At the bottom of the help menu, you will find system information. The name of the product and the last
installed service pack are displayed.
Proceed as follows to access the help for the open screen:
Press the F1 key: The help for screen opens. The help for screen window is divided into two parts:
- On the right, you see a navigation bar. This includes the following links:
- What’s New: What’s new since the previous version
- Step-by-step guides: Process-oriented information to answer such questions as “How do I create a ...?” or “What do I need to do next?
- On the left, you see context-sensitive help for the active window, including explanations of the following elements:
- Table columns
- Menu commands
- Keyboard shortcuts