You can view the assessment of import duties as soon as the customs authorities have sent it.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the import declaration, then click the Duties and taxes sheet.
- The duties and taxes are displayed, with a separate line for each item.
- The Calculated amount column shows the amount calculated by Customs Management for a particular item.
- The Preliminary amount column shows the amount communicated in a preliminary assessment of duties and taxes, if applicable.
- The Final amount column shows the amount communicated in the final assessment of duties and taxes.
- Use the and icons to display or hide other details of the calculation of duties and taxes.
- You can configure the email notifications such that the person in charge of the transaction and any other people you define receive an email when this occurs – see Setting up notifications of events.