You can view the assessment of import duties as soon as the customs authorities have sent it.
- Open the import declaration, then click the Duties and taxes sheet.
- The duties and taxes are displayed, with a separate line for each item.
- The Calculated amount column shows the amount calculated by Customs Management for a particular item.
- The Preliminary amount column shows the amount communicated in a preliminary assessment of duties and taxes, if applicable.
- The Final amount column shows the amount communicated in the final assessment of duties and taxes.
You can configure the email notifications such that the person in charge of the transaction and any other people you define receive an email when this occurs. See: Setting up notifications of events.