You can accelerate the process of creating new import declarations by saving templates with certain data already filled in. For example, you can create templates for various use cases and situations. You can create a new template from an existing import declaration – using the data from an existing declaration with the status of Accepted, for example – or independently of any existing declarations.
If you create a completely new template, please note that the Assistant is not available in the templates, so you will not be alerted if your data is incorrect or incomplete.
Proceed as follows to create a template from an existing import declaration
- Open the import declaration. From the Import declaration menu, click Save as template.
- A new import declaration template with preset data is displayed. Data in the fields Declaration date, Commercial ref., LRN, and CRN/MRN is not preset.
Proceed as follows to create a template without any preassigned data
- Go to Master data and click on Templates – Imp. decl. templates, then New template.
- Select a type of declaration, then click OK.
- Enter all the data you wish to define, then click Save & Close to close.