If you operate Customs Management in the AEB data center, it is configured to provide in your system the (exchange) rates published by the customs authorities. To allow you to use the rates for conversion, your system administrator must first enable the functionality in Customs Management.
You must have the I_CLIENTADMIN role.
- Go to Administration − Customs settings − Currency rate settings.
- Click the New button.
- Select the desired customs process, e.g. Import CH.
- The table will show a line for this customs process for which the Enable global rates box is unchecked.
- Click the Enable global rates button.
- Confirm the message that is shown.
- If the Currency rate settings table does not contain an entry for a customs process, the behavior is the same as if an entry with the unchecked Enable global rates box existed.