If Customs Management has been configured accordingly, export declarations are automatically generated and – if possible – sent. You can also edit or enter export declarations manually, however, before sending them to the appropriate customs authorities.
- Go to Customs, click on the country concerned, then click Export declarations (XX), where XX stands for the country code.
- Open an existing export declaration with the status of New or Ready to declare. To create a new export declaration, click New.
- Follow the prompts of the Assistant and enter the necessary data. Complete the required fields and any items or optional data you wish to add.
- If you want to know more about a particular field or option, click the element in question and press F1 on your keyboard. This opens a window with additional information on the element.
- The following features simplify the editing process:
Use templates: see Creating and editing export declaration templates, Creating
and editing templates for export declaration items, and Using export declaration
Duplicate existing export declarations: see Duplicating export declarations.
- The Assistant alerts you once you have entered all the required data. Click the alert to send the export declaration.
- The status of the export declaration changes to Sent.
- The customs authorities will respond with one or more customs messages, depending on the e-customs system.
- From the Export declarations (XX) overview, select the export declaration, then click Print EAD. Please note that the EAD is available after the acceptance is received.
- You can also print this document from the Documents sheet of the export declaration.
- Print the document and add it to the consignment if required.
- You will receive an exit confirmation as soon as your goods have exited the country.
- The status of the export declaration changes to Completed.
- The overview of customs declarations (import, export, or transit) shows events and customs messages that you have sent and received. Open a customs declaration, then click the Customs information sheet.
- In the Export declarations overview, you can also select multiple export declarations with the status of Ready to declare and send them simultaneously. Click the Send button.