You can configure Customs Management in such a way that you can use a consignment with delivery notes (e.g. for an export from the Netherlands) to create a further customs declaration with the same dataset (e.g. for a transit declaration). These customs declarations remain connected with each other. You can even configure that the subsequent customs declaration (e.g. a transit declaration) is automatically submitted as soon as the previous customs declaration (in this example for export from the Netherlands) has reached the Released status.
- Go to Master data – Consignment profiles and open a consignment profile.
- Switch to the Transitions sheet and open the transition for the subsequent process (in this example the transition for the transit declaration).
- In the Transition sheet, Basic data field group, select the preceding process in the Prec. process field.
- In the Automations field group, (subsequent) is displayed behind the Transition field.
- Starting a subsequent process automatically: In the Automations field group, select the Transition checkbox.
- If several customs declarations exist for one dataset and you open one of the customs declarations
(import, export, or transit), the Assistant pane will display a link Open other declarations of
- If you have not set up any automations in the transition, the Assistant pane of the preceding
customs declaration (in this example, export from the Netherlands) will display a link application(s)
for downstream customs processes create as soon as is reaches the status of Released.
This link allows you to manually create the subsequent customs declaration (in this example, the