When you create and edit import declarations, you can manually input transport and insurance costs on the Financial overview sheet. You can also generally copy transport and insurance costs using templates or from your host system.
Proceed as follows:
- Open an import declaration, then click the Financial overview sheet.
- Enter data under Invoice data and Delivery terms.
- Click the Standard calculation button if you wish to select another calculation method.
- In the Mode field, specify whether transport and insurance costs are included in the invoice amount. Please note that a specific mode is already suggested based on the Incoterm you have selected.
- Enter any additional information on the costs and distribution of costs.
- Add surcharges or discounts (if applicable): Click Add to add any additional surcharges or discounts.
- Add surcharges or discounts to individual items (if applicable):
– Click the Items sheet and open an item from the list.
– Switch to the Calculation sheet.
– Under Adjustments, click Add to add any additional surcharges or discounts to the item.
– Close the item and return to the Financial overview sheet of the import declaration.
- Go to the Distribute by field to define whether the costs should be distributed by net weight or net price.
- Next, you can click the Start distribution button to start distributing the transport and insurance costs. You can also use this button to later adjust the transport and insurance costs. The Assistant will also alert you if a (re-)distribution is necessary. Click the Assistant alert to start the process.
- The results appear in the Totals field group.
- To view the calculation details and duties & taxes, go to the Totals field group and click Show calculation details. See View calculation details and duties & taxes.