When creating and editing templates and their items, you can define the content of certain variable fields as well as actions.
Proceed as follows to define various actions
- Go to Master data – Templates and open the appropriate template or item template.
- In the Dynamic value initialization field group, click New.
- In the Dynamic value initialization window, select an appropriate entry, then click OK.
- Fill in any other fields that you need to define, then click OK.
- Click Save & Close to close the template.