You can cancel export declarations wherever this is supported by the respective e-customs system.
The export declaration must have the status of Registered or Accepted.
- Open the export declaration. From the Assistant pane, go to the Actions group and click Send
- In the Request cancellation window, fill in the relevant fields and click Send.
- The status of the export declaration changes to Sent/Cancellation sent, Cancellation variant.
- The customs authorities respond to you with customs messages.
- When a cancellation confirmation has been received, the status of the export declaration changes to Canceled.
Request for cancellation is rejected
If the request for cancellation is rejected, the export declaration appears in the Export declarations (XX) overview with an error indicator in the Progress column, and the Cancellation variant remains in place.
- Research reasons for rejection: Any existing reasons for the rejection can be found in the customs message, which in turn can be found in the open export declaration on the Customs information sheet under Customs messages.
- Click the Assistant message to reset the export declaration.
- Then you can either send another cancellation request or abort the cancellation in the Assistant pane by going to the Actions group and clicking on Exit cancellation mode.
- You can configure the email notifications such that the person in charge of the transaction and any other people you define receive an email when this occurs – see Setting up notifications of events.