You have forgotten your password and cannot log in to your application anymore. Here is what you should do to solve your problem.
- Proceed as follows if you have forgotten your password
- Proceed as follows if no valid email address is entered in your user settings
- Proceed as follows if you do not receive an email regarding the password reset
- Proceed as follows if the new password is not working
Proceed as follows if you have forgotten your password:
- As a pre-requisite for the next steps, it must be ensured that you have entered a valid email address under your user settings If you are unsure, this can be checked by a key user of your company that has the I_CLIENTADMIN role.
- On the login screen, click Forgot your password?
- A new dialog opens. Complete the required fields, then click Request now.
AEB will send you a new password by email. It remains valid for 24 hours.
- Change your new password within 24 hours.
Proceed as follows if no valid email address is entered in your user settings:
If you find that no valid email address is entered in your user settings (Office – User administration – Users – Your user), reach out to a key user of your company. This key user must have the I_CLIENTADMIN role assigned.
Let the Key user do the following
- In the office, navigate to User Administration – Users and select the user concerned.
- Click the button Open for the selected user.
- Enter an e-mail address in the respective field.
- Click the Save & close button.
Continue with step 2 of the first part (i.e. Click Forgot your password? on the login screen.)
Proceed as follows if you do not receive an email regarding the password reset
- Did you enter the correct URL in your browser?
- Check the correct spelling of Client and User. The Client is usually the company name.
- Check your spam folder.
- Check with you IT department to see if an email was not forwarded through a firewall.
- Check with a key user (I_CLIENTADMIN) as described in Subtitle 2.
Proceed as follows if the new password is not working
- Deactivate the password manager of your browser:
- Empty your password cache with the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Del and delete the passwords.