If further export documents are available in your system, you can create and print these in the export
You can print the documents in various statuses of your export declaration. Before printing, you have to ensure that you have entered all information required for the documents in the export declaration. If
necessary, overwrite the contents of form fields in the individual documents before printing the document.
Changing and printing the document
Customs Management copies as much data as possible from the header and item data of your export
declaration to the documents. You may make any changes you wish to the data in the document before printing it out, however. These changes are saved along with the document, but you also have the option of rejecting them.
- In your export declaration, go to the Documents sheet and select the document.
- If the document is already marked as Printed, reset this status. Highlight the document, go to the context menu and select the Reset “printed” command.
- This rejects all manual changes made up to this point.
- Editing the document: Click on the arrow to the right of the Print/output button and select Edit.
- The document opens in the edit mode. Here you can overwrite the content of any form field.
- Clicking the Highlight existing fields button at the top of the form allows you to distinguish the form texts from the field content.
- All form fields are displayed in a different color.
- To reset the view, click on the Highlight existing fields button again.
- Click the Finish change mode button above or below the form to save your changes.
- The button for printing the document is activated.
- Viewing the preview: Click on the arrow to the right of the Print/output button and select Preview.
- The PDF preview opens.
- Click Print/output to print the document.