Are you looking for help or further support for creating customs declarations? This article lists all the available options to get help and support from AEB. Find out which option meets your requirements and make your individual choice.
Proceed as follows to attend an AEB Training Webinar
If you are in need of training, free weekly webinar sessions are available. You can register yourself and attend a ‘walkthrough’ of the customs applications.
- Go to the following AEB website: Trainings of AEB solutions
- Select the training you need (Easy Customs/Export Customs Management/Import Customs Management)
- Fill in the registration form
Proceed as follows to access AEB training documentation and videos
There are training documents available to support you with using your systems. These materials can be found on the AEB website.
- Access the Step-by-step guide for Export Filing: CHIEF (Easy Mode) (United Kingdom)
- Access Videos about Customs Management from AEB
- Select Using the application, Import Filing, or Export Filing
Proceed as follows to take part in an AEB Customs Clinic
AEB provides webinar sessions on Monday & Thursday lunchtimes for customers who may have questions on how to create declarations.
Although no specific customs consultancy can be provided, details of how-to walk-through declarations can be discussed.
Access directly via conferencing link onto MS Teams session:
- Export declarations:
Mondays & Thursdays: between 12 – 1pm: Click here to join the meeting
- Import declarations:
Mondays & Thursdays: between 1 – 2pm: Click here to join the meeting
Make use of AEB’s central support platform: The AEB Help Center
AEB provides you with a Help Center available to you around the clock. The Help Center is your platform to get support. You can search in a continually growing knowledge base for all your questions and concerns or inform yourself about the operational status of your application.
Access the AEB Help Center
You can access the Help Center directly from your customs declaration application using the Help Center widget on the Desktop of your application.
- Search for answers:
- Enter your question or a keyword you are looking for in the search field.
- Select the article that best meets your need.
- Learn about the operational status or scheduled maintenances of your AEB application:
- Find out about the status of HMRC’s CHIEF: application
Look into HMRC’s customs pages to learn about the operational status and scheduled maintenances.