Export Filing: CHIEF supports you while creating and processing your export declarations. In the Easy Mode, you can conveniently complete your declaration data based on available export declaration templates and with the help of the smart assistant feature. The available templates are specifically tailored to the manual processing of export declarations for low-risk goods in roll-on roll-off (RoRo) traffic.
In some instances, the pre-filled data of the standard templates may not be suitable for a specific export declaration or the Assistant may tell you to update specific fields. How do you have to proceed to adjust the values entered in the fields?
Proceed as follows to adjust data fields not displayed in the Easy Mode
- Open the relevant export declaration.
- Switch to the Advanced Mode to view all details of the export declaration, including the pre-filled data.
- Navigate to the declaration data fields that you would like to modify and adjust them. If the Assistant displays a link on the right, you can use it to jump directly to the respective field.
>> If you would like to change the Location field, please consult the officially listed/certified customs clearance locations for the use of RoRo traffic which can be found here: Roll on Roll off location codes.
- If you would like to learn more about templates, find out how to create and edit your own export declaration templates here.
- Switch back to the Easy Mode.
Article is closed for comments.