As part of the continuous availability optimization of the AEB computer center, AEB is introducing new IP addresses and URLs/ host names for all Internet-based connections.
In order to enable continuous access, we would like to ask you as an AEB customer to adapt existing firewall and proxy systems as a preparatory measure.
This concerns, among other things:
- Applications that you use directly via the Internet
- Applications that you use via SFTP
- The AEB update service that you use for an on-premises solution.
Please contact your IT department or external IT service provider and provide them with the following information:
Adaptation of firewall and proxy systems for AEB applications:
- Step 1: Please ensure that your company's firewall and proxy systems allow access to the IP addresses and associated IP subnets listed in the current system requirements for AEB Cloud: PP adresses and URLs.
It is recommended that these adaptations should be made with immediate effect.
- Step 2: AEB will inform you again as soon as URL or host name changes are pending.
Update: You will find information about it in the article Change of IP addresses and hostnames of AEB Update Services.