Are you submitting customs declarations on behalf of another company that is looking to import goods? If so, we have collected key settings required within the system to allow you to do this in the following.
Proceed as follows to make the correct settings in order to send declarations on behalf of other companies:
- Open the respective import declaration. The Import declaration sheet is displayed.
- In the Parties field group, make the following settings:
- Enter your company as the Declarant*.
- Enter your customer as the Importer**.
- Set the Representation to either 2 (Direct representation) or 3 (Indirect representation), depending on what has been agreed with the customer.
- Ensure that the Trader IDs (EORI) are completed for all parties.
- If you select a company other than your own as the Declarant, you must ensure that the participant settings are set up for this company (e.g. Pentant badge in place). Please contact your AEB support for help.
* The person (company) that submits the customs declaration. This party is legally responsible for the customs declaration. The declarant may designate a direct representative (SAD box 14).
** The person (company) that delivers or has goods delivered from a third country and that decides on the delivery of the goods.