For details on which information to enter, please visit the government's webpage: How to claim a preferential rate of duty
- Select the required import declaration and click Open.
- Click on the Items tab.
- Select an item and click Open.
- Click on the Details tab. Under the Produced documents section, click New.
- A new line will be created.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the Type field and a list will be displayed.
- Select the required code and click Apply.
- Enter any additional data to this line, such as text and status, as required. For more information on what needs to be entered, please check the government's website at the link above.
- Click Save & close.
This information can also be pre-defined in an import declaration item template. For more details see Using import declaration templates.