Archived log entries remain in the database until they are deleted by a batch.
Proceed as follows:
- You must first order archiving and have it set up on your system.
- Select Compliance Screening − Logs, Export Controls − Logs, License Management – Logs, or Risk Assessment – Logs.
- Expand the filter criteria fields.
- In the Archived field, select Yes.
- Click the Search button to start the search.
- Logs can be client-specific or client-neutral. To show these, go to the additional fields and clear the content from the Client field. This is only possible if you are logged in with the I_ADMIN role.
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.