If the sanctions list screening resulted in address matches, then edit the address matches now.
Proceed as follows:
- From the Office, go to Risk Assessment − Questionnaires, then open the questionnaire.
- Under Compliance check – Restricted party list screening field group, click a Process matches link.
- The Restricted party addresses found window opens.
- Now go through the individual matches and check for each match whether it is identical to the company or person checked (real match) or whether there is merely a name similarity (no real match).
- Clicking on the found name will open details of this restricted party list entry.
- While assessing matches in a Risk Assessment questionnaire, you cannot define Good Guys in Compliance Screening.
In other words: If you define an address that resulted in a match in a Risk Assessment questionnaire as a Good Guy in Compliance Screening, the status of the sanctions list screening in the questionnaire will only change when you trigger a new sanctions list screening by making changes to the partner data.
- For each match, check either Yes or No in the Actual match? column.
If necessary, you can enter a processing comment for the checked address (Comment).
- Click Apply or Save & close to close the Restricted party addresses found window.
- If there are additional Process matches links listed under Restricted party list screening, continue as described above until you have assessed all matches.
- A check mark is then displayed in each row of the Processed column.