Next, process any address matches identified in the restricted party list screening.
Proceed as follows:
- From the Office, select Risk Assessment − Questionnaires, then open the questionnaire.
- Go to Compliance screening, and under Restricted party list screening, click on the Process matches link.
- The Restricted parties found window opens.
- Now, go through each match and check whether the name is identical to the screened company or individual (actual match) or merely similar (false match).
- Click on a name to see details about this restricted party.
- In the Actual match? column of each match, check either the Yes or No box.
You have the option to enter a Processing comment for the screened address.
- Click Save & close to exit the Restricted parties found window.
- If other Process matches links are listed under Restricted party list screening, repeat the above process until you have processed all matches.
- Each row in the table must have a checkmark in the Processed column.