Information on additional information codes can be found here: UK Trade Tariff: additional information codes for harmonised declarations
As specified at the above website, the additional information code of LIC99 is used “to declare that goods aren’t subject to any licences other than those declared”. These codes can be used for both exports and imports.
- Select the required export or import declaration and click Open.
- Click on the Items tab.
- Select an item and click Open.
- Click on the Details tab.
- Go to the Additional information section.
- Select the required code from the dropdown list for the Type field.
- Additional types can be added using the Add button.
This information can also be pre-defined in an export or import declaration item template. See Creating templates for export declarations or Creating templates for import declarations for more information.