Skip to main content
Creating your own templates for various use cases and scenarios
Proceed as follows to save an existing export declaration as a template:
- Create and send out an export declaration as described in the previous chapters.
- After sending out the declaration, the application will automatically display a pop-up that offers you the possibility of directly saving your just sent declaration as a template for future use.
- Press the Save as template button in the pop-up.
- Specify the initials and the description of the template and confirm.
- You can find your newly saved template in the My templates widget on the Desktop.
- You may also save your declaration as a template using the Save as template link in the assistant area. Please note that this action is not available until you have sent your declaration to customs.
Proceed as follows to create and save a new template:
- In the My templates widget on your Desktop, select the Show me all templates link.
- The export declaration templates overview is opened.
- In the export declaration templates overview, click New template.
- Enter the corresponding data and finish by clicking Save & close.
- The export declaration template is now listed in your My templates widget and in the export declaration templates overview.