- The AEB standard templates are automatically applied if you create an export declaration via the widget Create export declaration on your Desktop.
Proceed as follows to apply templates using the My templates widget:
- In the My templates widget on your Desktop, click the Create declaration button next to the template you wish to apply to your export declaration.
- A new export declaration is opened with the selected template applied.
- Complete and send out your export declaration as described in Editing and sending out export declarations.
- Alternatively, you may apply a template directly within an export declaration by clicking on the Apply template link in the assistant pane and choosing a template from the list.
- In the My templates widget, only the first four templates are listed. To access all your templates, click on the show me all templates link in the widget.
Proceed as follows to apply templates from the declaration overview:
- Go to Customs – United Kingdom – Export declarations (UK).
- Click on New from template.
- From the Export declaration templates window, select the desired template, then click Apply.
- A new export declaration opens with the field contents from the selected template applied.
Please sign in to leave a comment.