Status changes, events such as the application of a template, and the sending and receiving of customs messages are documented in a customs declaration’s history. This history is available on the History and Customs information sheets. Changes to the declaration data of export declarations are documented on the Revisions sheet in the form of various revision statuses.
Proceed as follows to display the history:
- In an open customs declaration, click the History or Customs information sheet.
- You can open individual entries such as customs messages by selecting the entry and clicking the Open button.
Each time the declaration data is changed, a new entry is generated on the Revisions sheet (updated version of the declaration data).
Proceed as follows to compare revision versions
- Switch to the Revisions sheet.
- Press the [Ctrl] key and select two revision versions, then click the Compare button.
- The following entries can appear on the Revisions sheet:
- “Declaration data accepted by customs” with the data of the customs declaration as originally submitted.
- “Declaration data changed by declarant” with the declaration data amended to include the changes requested through a correction.
- “Declaration data changed by customs” with the declaration data after a correction confirmation has been received from customs.