For licenced goods, you may need to declare how much of the licence quantity is being used on a particular declaration. E.g. if a licence is for 500L, but a particular declaration is only for 100L, you would need to indicate that 100L is being used on this declaration, and therefore 400L of the licence quantity remains for future declarations.
If the quantity is not completed, an error may be returned.
To specify a quantity against a licence:
- Open the declaration and select the Items tab.
- Select the item and click Open.
- Click on the Details tab.
- From the produced documents list, select the licence and click Open.
- Enter the quantity and click OK.