Information about change of IP addresses for the AEB Update Services.
- If you have already activated the IP addresses mentioned in our communication Adapting firewall and proxy systems for AEB applications now, you do not need to do anything.
AEB switched with the feature pack May 2022 everywhere where in update batches is still one of the three possible URL
to https://update.aeb.com (with the already new IP 126.96.36.199).
The relevant IP addresses are used in the AEB applications
- for content updates (Restricted party lists in Compliance Screening or Data service (Checking rules) in Export Controls)
- for updates of the application (download of service and feature packs)
- for downloading user tipps
- for future access to our release notes
- This information affects all customers who run their AEB application NOT in the AEB data center.
What do you need to do?
Please ensure that your firewall and/or proxy systems allow the following IP addresses or host names for TCP ports 80 and 443 (in addition to your existing update.aeb.de activations for the current IP 188.8.131.52):
- update.aeb.com (184.108.40.206)
- update.aeb.de (220.127.116.11)
In this way, you ensure consistent access for the use cases mentioned above.
You will find a corresponding updated detailed overview of all AEB IP addresses here.