If Customs Management has been configured accordingly, export declarations are automatically generated and – if possible – sent. You can also edit or enter export declarations manually, however, before sending them to the appropriate customs authorities.
Proceed as follows to edit export declarations:
- Go to Customs, click on the country concerned, then click Export declarations (XX), where XX stands for the country code.
- Open an existing export declaration with the status of New or Ready to declare. To create a new export declaration, click New.
- Follow the prompts of the Assistant and enter the necessary data. Complete the required fields and any items or optional data you wish to add.
- If you want to know more about a particular field or option, click the element in question and press F1 on your keyboard. This opens a window with additional information on the element.
- The following features simplify the editing process:
– Use templates – see Creating and editing export declaration templates, Creating and editing templates for export declaration items, and Using export declaration templates.
– Duplicate existing export declarations, see Duplicating export declarations.
- The Assistant alerts you once you have entered all the required data. Click the alert to send the export declaration.
- The status of the export declaration changes to Sent.
- The customs authorities will respond with one or more customs messages, depending on the e-customs system.
- From the Export declarations (XX) overview, select the export declaration, then click Print EAD. Please note that the EAD is available after the acceptance is received.
- You can also print this document from the Documents sheet of the export declaration.
- Print the document and add it to the consignment if required.
- You will receive an exit confirmation as soon as your goods have exited the country.
- The status of the export declaration changes to Completed.
- The overview of customs declarations (import, export, or transit) shows events and customs messages that you have sent and received. Open a customs declaration, then click the Customs information sheet.
- In the Export declarations overview, you can also select multiple export declarations with the status of Ready to declare and send them simultaneously. Click the Send button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.