If you want to check what was printed on a shipping label, you can download the label as a text file (printer.dat) or PDF, depending on the printer.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to Package processing – Shipping orders and open the shipping order.
- Switch to the Packages & Items sheet and open the package whose label you wish to check.
- On the Documents sheet, right-click to call up the shortcut menu, then select Download document data.
- The label is downloaded as a .zip file, typically to your computer’s “Downloads” folder.
– document.pdf file: Double-click to open in your PDF viewer.
– printer.dat file: Open first in an editor (such as Notepad++) and copy the content to the clipboard. You can then view the label in an online viewer (for the ZPL printer language: http://labelary.com).
- Close the shipping order.