- Learn more about Carrier Event Service and who to contact for commissioning: Viewing tracking data in Carrier Connect (Carrier Event Service)
Proceed as follows to configure the transfer of tracking data:
- You must have purchased the Carrier Event Service option. Your Carrier Connect application must have been unlocked by Carrier Event Service.
- You must have the access data of your service provider for the tracking data transfer. You will receive these directly from your service provider, not from AEB. To learn how to request access data, Requesting access data for tracking data transfer.
- To learn how to request access data, Requesting access data for tracking data transfer. Additionally, you can press F1 to receive detailed instructions on how individual fields must be filled.
- The type of access data and consequently the field names are different for each service provider connection.
Example “DHL Express Germany”: In the SFTP parameters field group, fill the SFTP source dir., User, and Password fields.
Example “UPS”: In the HTTPS connection settings field group, fill the User, Password, Access license no., and Subscription name fields.