Below are links to some articles, relating to the Customs declaration system (CDS), to help you when migrating from CHIEF to CDS.
- How do I subscribe to the Customs Declaration Service (CDS)?
- How do I grant authority for the AEB software to interact with CDS?
- Export Declaration Category Data Sets (CDS)
- Mapping Customs Management Export fields to CDS Data Elements
- CDS Exports and produced documents
- CDS Exports and Transport Methods
- CDS Exports and Countries of Routing
- How do I enter goods location codes in a CDS declaration?
- Entering Authorizations when using the Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
- How can I interpret a CDS error?
- How do I upload documents when they have been requested by Customs (CDS)?
- How do I export and import templates?
- How do I export and import template selectors?
- Which CDS fields can be used in the API?
Please follow this Help Center article to receive an automatic email as soon as further information is added. A one-time registration is required for this.