Below are links to some articles, relating to the Customs declaration system (CDS), to help you when migrating from CHIEF to CDS.
- How do I access the Customs Declaration Service (CDS)?
- How do I grant authority for the AEB software to interact with CDS?
- How can I interpret a CDS error?
- Mapping Customs Management import fields to CDS data elements
- How do I enter goods location codes in a CDS declaration?
- What is entered in a CDS declaration if using a cash account?
- What is entered in a CDS declaration if using a deferment account?
- CDS Imports and produced documents
- How do I upload documents when they have been requested by Customs (CDS)?
- How do I export and import templates?
- How do I export and import template selectors?
- Which CDS fields can be used in the API?
Please follow this Help Centre article to receive an automatic email as soon as further information is added. A one-time registration is required for this.