You can accelerate the process of creating new import declarations by duplicating existing import declarations. Most of the data of the original import declaration is copied to the duplicate. The declaration date of the copied import declaration is filled with the current date and time. Fields that are not copied include:
- LRN (new value is generated)
- Reference no.
Proceed as follows:
- From the Import declarations (XX) overview, select an import declaration, go to the Import declaration menu, and click on Duplicate.
- Confirm the prompt.
- The copy of the import declaration appears as a new import declaration with the status of New. The declaration date is filled with the current date and time. Other data is copied from the original import declaration.
- Check the existing data and make any necessary changes. Follow the prompts of the Assistant to enter the remaining data.
- If you use the Duplicate function to copy the import declaration, the references to the transaction in the host system are lost.