You can export an import declaration, including the header and item data, as a CSV file.
Proceed as follows:
- Select any number of import declarations from the Import declarations (XX) overview.
- Please note that by default, the overview only displays the first 100 entries. You can change this setting by clicking on First 100 records or First XX records above the list. In the window that opens, go to the Show max. field and change the maximum number of displayed entries.
- Go to the Import declaration menu and select the command Download as CSV file.
- In the Download CSV file window, select the field delimiter of your choice from the list.
- Click the Start export button, then click Download.
- Please note that the Download as CSV file functionality will no longer be available in Customs Management from the end of February 2023. Use the Extract data menu option instead. You can find more details about the data extract here Extracting data from your transactions.