Before you install a service pack, check the following points:
If the automatic download of service packs is not enabled in Trade Compliance Management, download the current service pack in the download area of the service portal. Among other things, current service packs and documentation are available there.
Note correct update URL
- Since the Mai 2022 service pack, the URL for downloading service packs and data services via the Internet has been changed to update.aeb.com and to https calls.
If you still have an outdated URL stored in Trade Compliance Management, connection problems may occur during downloads. You can recognize this, for example, by:
- Canceled batches of the type:
- Server update
- Importing data service files
- Outdated restricted party lists
- Outdated export control master data
Please pass this information on to your responsible IT or network department together with the following Help Center articles:
Requirements for a smooth update
- If your patch status is before the August 2022 patch, follow the instructions in this Help Center article: Necessary preparation for installation of service pack August 2022: Adjusting the “Check Good Guys” batch
- Databases and application servers must comply with the current system requirements / checklists: See AEB system requirements (on-premise installations) here.
- A database and application backup should be carried out before the update (fallback option)
- Installing Service Packs Installation & Configuration Guide. You will find the Guidance in the download area of the service portal.
The application should have a kernel version of 4.1 or newer:
If you would like additional support from AEB, you can request a quote for a paid one-time update service for your on-premise installation. Consult your AEB contact partner or AEB Support for further information.