Does your invoice number start with INV_?
Then you already benefit from our new layout.
It provides you with more information in a clear and compact way as shown below:
1. Document type: Type of document, for example invoice, credit note, or cancellation
2. Invoice recipient: AEB’s contractual partner
3. Customer Reference: Shows your purchase order number and order date
4. AEB Reference: Shows the contract number, contract start, and quote number
5. Contract number: Your contract number for this purchase order with us
6. Product details: Lists the ordered products, their quantity, the unit price, as well as the total price (line total). Here you will find the product name, the contract period, and, for example, the plan base fee. Usage fees are additional costs for transactions that exceed the included volume of a plan (overage). In addition to the plan base fee and the usage fees, other products such as archiving may optionally be listed if you have purchased them.
7. Product description with start month
8. Current Transactional Year: This example is for the Basic plan. It includes 25,000 transactions per transactional year. A total of 25,610 transactions were used in the current transactional year.
9. Usage Period: In the current month, 2,610 transactions have been made of which 610 (current usage 25,610-25,000 included quantity) are chargeable. This results in the overage usage fee.
10. Total of chargeable transactions (usage fee) exceeding the included volume is € 1.71 (0.0028 * 610 = € 1.71).
11. Transaction Details: List of transactions used
If you have further questions, please contact us via the respective form.