Inform your base administrators of the details below before importing transports to avoid errors.
Please note the following to avoid locking problems, program terminations, etc.:
- Before the import, all jobs must be disabled.
- The import must not take place while data and documents are being created.
- Both the base and product-specific transports must be imported.
- The imports must be performed in the following order:
- First, the base must be imported completely, then the product transports can be imported in parallel.
- If you want to import transports for the build as well as transports for service packs, this must happen in the described order.
For all details, see the article Installing and configuring plug-ins for SAP®.