Inform your base administrators of the details below before importing transports to avoid errors.
Please note the following to avoid locking problems, program terminations, etc.:
- Before the import, all jobs must be disabled.
- The import must not take place while data and documents are being created.
- Both the base and product-specific transports must be imported.
- The imports must be performed in the following order:
- First, the base must be imported completely, then the product transports can be imported in parallel.
- If you want to import transports for the build as well as transports for service packs, this must happen in the described order.
For all details, see the Installation & Configuration Guide Trade Compliance Management.