Depending on the type of declaration and the tariff requirements, you may be required to add the countries of routing to your declaration. Where required, countries of routing should be added to a declaration showing the chronological order through which the goods will be routed between the country of departure through to the final destination. This should also include:
- the country of original departure, as declared in DE 5/14 (country of dispatch/ export) and
- the final destination of the goods, as declared in DE 5/8 (country of destination).
- A list of country codes may be found in Appendix 13: Country Codes.
To do this in ICI, follow the steps below:
- Within the declaration, go to the Customs Details tab.
- On the countries of Routing, enter the ctry of export and ctry of destination.
- Click New and enter the ctry of export as listed above.
- Click New and enter all the countries that will be routed, in order
- A line will need to be added for each country, ending with the ctry of destination.