Didn’t receive an email?
Are you expecting an email from AEB, but haven't received one yet? Check the following:
- Was the email delivered to the spam or junk mail folder?
- Did you enter your email address correctly?
- Have you checked the settings of your email client? Save “firstname.lastname@example.org” as a safe sender in your email program.
- Are there any security policies at your company that prevent the email from being delivered to your inbox or spam/junk folder? Contact your system administrator and have “email@example.com” added to the list of safe senders.
- Request the email again by repeating the steps to trigger the email.
Do you use your AEB product via the web application? Also check the following:
- Have you entered the correct URL for your web application in the browser?
- Is the spelling of client and user correct?
- Have you already contacted your user administrator? They can correct your email address for you or reset your password.
The link has expired.
If you receive a link from AEB by email, it will only be valid for a certain period of time for security reasons. If the link has expired, you can have the link sent to you again.