- The error message Invalid client, user name, or password indicates a password stored in the browser or a necessary check of the URL for logging in.
Your web browser may save passwords in its cache, so the old password may still be saved.
Clear your browser’s cache.
- The process for clearing your cache varies by browser and device. Try using the Ctrl+Shift+Del key combination or follow the instructions for the browser you are using.
You’ve cleared the cache and it still isn’t working?
Check whether your password is saved in the browser's password manager and delete it there, as this may prevent you from logging in with the new password.
- If you do not actively enter your password when logging in, this indicates that your password has been saved in a password manager.
Deleting the password from the password manager in the browser
- The process for deleting passwords in the browser’s password manager varies by browser and device. Use our general instructions or follow the detailed instructions for the browser you are using.
- Open the browser settings in your browser via the menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Call up the password manager.
- In some browsers, a key symbol is displayed in the line for the web address, which you can use to manage your passwords directly
- Delete passwords that are stored for the URL rz3.aeb.de.
- Refresh the login screen and repeat your entries.
Instructions for Chrome, Firefox, or Edge
The following is a collection of external links leading to instructions for the browsers for which our AEB products are optimized.