AEB maintenance windows
One year in advance, AEB publishes all dates of the monthly scheduled weekend maintenance windows in the AEB data center. During the indicated period, some AEB products will temporarily be unavailable.
You can download the announced maintenance windows as appointments and save them in your calendar. This way, you always know in advance about planned maintenance work.
A few days before the scheduled maintenance period, you will always find an announcement about this on AEB Cloud Status.
AEB informs about unplanned downtimes directly in the application, via the community and always on the AEB status page.
Customs maintenance windows
In addition to the maintenance windows and system availability for its own data center, AEB also provides an overview of system availability and maintenance window planning for the relevant customs systems. In the event of disruptions in message exchange, please always also check the customs pages of the respective customs systems as linked below:
- Customs Handling of Import Export Freight: Service availability and issues
- Excise movement and control system (EMCS): Service availability and issues
- New computerised transit system (NCTS): Service availability and issues
- Import control system (ICS): Service availability and issues
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS): Service availability and issues
- Scheduled maintenance windows & service availability
- Search application on planned and past unavailability