Proceed as follows to check the results of the file check:
- Select Export Controls − File check.
- The file check is complete when it reaches the status of Checked.
- A red X in the Error column indicates that an error occurred during the file check due to an invalid file format.
- Open the file check.
- The Check result field group displays the results of the file check – most importantly, the number of export restrictions found.
Depending on the results of the file check, you now have the following options:
- If at least one export restriction was found, you can view the details in the Export Controls log. Click Show logs to open the log. Details: See Procedure for critical transactions.
- If an error occurred, you can find additional information under Finding file check errors.
Proceed as follows to view a results file:
- You must first download the results file and know the path.
- Each line corresponds to a checked transaction.
Each line includes one of the following entries:
- INFO – Information for you. Export is allowed.
- TODO – Export is allowed, but certain provisions apply (such as declaration requirements) or manual follow-up checks are needed.
- LICENSE REQUIRED – A license is required for export or you must at least declare the export to the relevant licensing authorities.
- RESTRICTION – Export is prohibited due to an embargo or similar reason. Licenses are not normally granted.
- ERROR – Data (such as the applicable date) is missing in the check item or data is incorrect (invalid export control number, etc.); the checks cannot be run.
- You can also view the details of your file check in the logs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.