Proceed as follows:
- The files you wish to check must comply with the current interface description, which you can obtain upon request from your AEB Support team.
- You must first define the e-mail settings for file checks: See Configuring e-mail settings for file checks.
- The File check window opens.
- A new window opens in which you can edit the check settings.
- The Open window opens.
- Export Controls now checks the format of the data in the file and displays the result in the Progress of check field group.
- In the event of an error: See Finding file check errors.
- Export Controls adds the check of this file to the queue.
- When the file check is complete, an e-mail is sent out with information about the file check.