Skip to main content
Defining and running a file check
Proceed as follows:
Select Export Controls − File check. Click the New button.
- The files you wish to check must comply with the current interface description, which you can obtain upon request from your AEB Support team.
- You must first define the e-mail settings for file checks: See Configuring e-mail settings for file checks.
Click Check settings to review the settings.
- The File check window opens.
Click the Import button. Select the file you wish to check, then click Open.
- A new window opens in which you can edit the check settings.
If the format check was successful, click the Start check button.
- Export Controls now checks the format of the data in the file and displays the result in the Progress of check field group.
For larger files, you can close the file check and view the results later.
- Export Controls adds the check of this file to the queue.
- When the file check is complete, an e-mail is sent out with information about the file check.