- We recommend setting up a project with AEB to configure existing carriers. If you wish to configure carriers on your own or make routine changes, you need the role I_CLIENTADMIN or I_CAI_EDITMASTERFILEDATA. You can coordinate the process by submitting a request through the AEB Help Center.
To change certain output parameters for a document, override the default output settings of the respective document type.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to Master data – Carrier configurations to open the carrier configuration.
- Switch to the Documents sheet.
- Select a label document type, then click Open document type.
- If you have not yet installed the AEB Service Agent, you’ll be prompted to do so. Learn more here.
- Switch to the Output settings sheet.
- Under the current default settings, click the Change link.
- The Valid for popup window opens. Select the Scope type. Here you can define to whom the change is to apply. By default, only the setting for the workstation is overwritten. Select Scope type – Client to apply the setting to all users of the selected client. In the Client field, select the client for which you wish apply the change.
- Click OK to confirm.
- On the Page settings sheet, click New to create a new entry. Configure the page setting according to your needs.
- For more information on the fields you need for the configuration, press F1 or click the icon to open the help menu.
- Click Apply to save your data and close the carrier configuration.