The filter area is located above the overview. The filter area may be equipped with a detailed or non-detailed filter:
- The filter area with a detailed filter features the and icons in the upper left, together with the heading Filter.
- The filter area with a non-detailed filter features only the Search term field and possibly some options. When the cursor is outside of the search field, the Search term field displays the fields that are being searched.
Proceed as follows to filter entries with a detailed filter:
- Enter the desired filter criteria.
- Click Show more if needed and enter additional filter criteria.
- Click Search.
- The list displays only those entries that match the filter criteria. The filter fields are hidden.
- Click the icon to hide the filter fields again.
Click to disable the automatic hiding of the filter area.
Proceed as follows to filter entries with a non-detailed filter:
- Enter the search term in the Search term field. If needed, use wildcard characters like “*” for your search to get more hits.
- The search is dynamic, meaning that search results are displayed as you input the search term in the overview.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection