A manual completion by the customs office (customs message C_MNC_RES) is used when an EMCS movement does not follow the standard procedure or exhibits irregularities. This message is generated only by the authorities.
- The persons that have been designated before will then receive an email. Each email contains a link to the corresponding movement. To configure the email settings, refer to the section Configuring email notifications in EMCS Filing.
Proceed as follows:
- The EMCS Desktop shows you under Events that there are EMCS movements for which a Manually completed by customs message has been received.
- The system shows a list of EMCS movements that have been completed manually by the customs office in the last 14 days.
- In the Manual completion sheet, you can view more detailed information as well as any attachments transferred by customs.
- The EMCS movement attains the status of “Complete” and removed from the list of events on your Desktop.