You can create a new license in License Management from ELAN-K2 transactions of the transaction type Application for export/movement license, NLR notification . The information you have already provided for the ELAN-K2 transaction is applied to the license.
Proceed as follows:
- The transaction type must be Application for export/movement license, NLR notification.
- The ELAN-K2 transaction must have all the data required for it to be sent.
- Go to License Management − ELAN-K2 transactions and open the ELAN-K2 transaction.
- Click the Create license from application button.
- Select the license type.
- License Management creates a new license and populates it with the data from the application.
- Add any missing data to the license.
- If the license ultimately approved through ELAN-K2 differs from your original application, License Management does not automatically sync these changes to the license saved in your system, so you should make any necessary changes manually.